Holy crapola! Funnybooks is turning 200!!!! And, this episode was recorded on the FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the release of our very first episode. Listen as we reminisce about our first couple of episodes, then we forgo our usual format in favor of talking about some of our favorite moments and comics in this super-sized 200th episode of FUNNYBOOKS!
- Paul and Aron’s First Time – July 6, 2009
- Our favorite Funnybooks moments.
- Some of our favorite comics/stories/arcs since we’ve been hosting Funnybooks.
- How do we feel about the comic industry today? What would we like to see happen?
- What else would we like to happen within the next 100 episodes of Funnybooks?
- What if we were writing…our ideal comic book? What character(s)? Who would be the artist?
- What would we hand to someone to get them into comics? Or, perhaps, even better, what comic would we hand someone to show them what we love about comics?
Come celebrate four years and 200 episodes with us!
Give us a call at 972-763-5903 and leave us your thoughts. If we use your voicemail, you’ll win an Ideology of Madness SurPrize!