Due to inclement weather keeping certain hosts from getting their comics in time for this week’s show, we are unable to bring you your regularly scheduled Funnybooks with Aron and Paulie. Instead, please enjoy this preview of the latest podcast to join Ideology of Madness – Funnybooks Unlimited.
In our very first episode of Funnybooks Unlimited/Unleashed/Unbound…whatever, Tim and Paul don’t talk about comics, but instead gather together to make fun of poor kids who just want some Dairy Queen for Christmas, mock Holiday traditions a month after they’re over, talk about dumb people doing dumb things, and try not to shoot people in movie theaters. Then Tim goes off on people who drive like assholes in the snow.
- Letters to Santa, in which Tim and Paul mock small children
- Carbon Schieting, because Dutch people are stupid
- The Darwin Awards, because other people are stupid too
- General Movie Malaise, in which Tron Legacy keeps coming up for some reason.
- Ragey Red Rant, in which Tim tells you mother f*ckers to slow down